(202) Which management engineering program (MEP) tool is the Air Force’s approved methodology for developing manpower quantification models? The Air Force Manpower Standard (AFMS)
Answer: You need a method to quantify manpower of man-hours for the purpose of programming future requirements.
(202) You should consider using the management advisory study (MAS) methodology of the management engineering program (MEP) when you… Need a short-term analysis to resolve an issue.
(203) Which consideration are you addressing during the feasibility phase of a manpower study effort, when you identify several unique Federal Aviation Administration directives that establish unique workload for your function under…
(203) When determining the feasibility of a manpower study effort based on the decision questions, you, as the management engineer (ME) discover that the function will allow for ease of the follow-on…
(218) The linear equation, Yc=a+bX, is realistic when… B ≥ 0 and the a value is not considered.
(201) Which items are kept current as an objective of the management engineering program (MEP)? Manpower Standards and models.